Is it easy or difficult to operate high and low voltage switch cabinets?
The use of high and low voltage distribution cabinets and high and low voltage switch cabinets in communities and factories has gradually increased in recent years. As power transmission and distribution equipment, high and low voltage switch cabinets are popular with everyone due to their easy operation, safety and reliability . Is it easy or difficult to specifically operate the technology? The editors of the manufacturers of high and low voltage switch cabinets simply summarized the following points for everyone:
1. In the secondary circuit energization test, in order to prevent reverse voltage transformation from the secondary side to the primary, in addition to disconnecting the secondary circuit, the fuse should also be disconnected.
2. Before the secondary circuit is energized or withstand voltage test, the attendant and related personnel should be notified, and someone should be assigned to guard the scene, check the circuit, and confirm that no one can work before pressurizing.
3. Use insulated tools and insulated gloves, and if necessary, disable all relay protection devices before work.
4. When connecting a temporary load, special switches and fuses must be installed.
5. Strictly prevent short circuit or ground.
In general, the technical requirements of high and low voltage switch cabinets are low, but the difficulty is to carefully and patiently check any one point, because even the smallest aspects will have errors. In practice, this is the top priority.